Last Update: 1 February 2024
2. Information collection
We collect Personal Data that you decide to share with us directly. At times, we may also require you to provide certain information in order to use certain parts of our Services, fulfil your requests, or provide you with certain services. We may collect the following information about you when you use the Services:
- Information contained within any messages you send to us (such as feedback and request for information).
- Other information that you choose to provide to us.
Our systems may also automatically collect the following information from you when you use our Services:
- Cookies, which is a small text file that can be stored on and accessed from your device when you visit our Services. We will only use strictly necessary cookies in connection with the our website and the Services.
- Google analytics information, including user information such as session statistics, approximate geolocation, browser and device information.
3. How we use information
- Operating and managing the Services; performing services requested by you, such as responding to your comments, questions, and requests, and providing information support; sending you technical notices, updates, security alerts, information regarding changes to our policies, and support and administrative messages; and compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- To communicate with you by e-mail and other methods of communication to respond to comments, questions, and other requests you send us. To contact you with special offers, promotions, and other information we believe will be of interest to you.
- For other purposes such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing, and your experience;
4. How we share and disclose information
Compliance with laws and law enforcement; protection and safety
For legal, protection and safety purposes, such as to:
- Comply with laws, including KYC and AML requirements.
- Respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- Protect the safety of our employees and agents, our customers or any person.
When we enter into a business transaction, or negotiate a business transaction, involving a corporate divestiture, merger, consolidation, acquisition, reorganization, bankruptcy, sale or other transfer of all or a part of our business or assets.
Professional Advisors or third party service providers
We may share information with our professional advisors for purposes of audits and compliance with our legal obligations. We may also share information with third-party service providers for business purposes, including fraud detection and prevention, security threat detection, payment processing, customer support, data analytics, information technology, storage, and transaction monitoring.
We may share your personal information with co-organizers, co-hosts and co-sponsors of any events, such as conferences, webinars, hackathons, whether in-person or virtual, that we organize, host or sponsor.
Notwithstanding the above, we may share information that does not identify you (including information that has been aggregated or de-identified) except as prohibited by applicable law.
5. Links to other websites
6. Notice for Data Subjects in the European Economic Area
Depending on certain factors, amongst them your locality, your Personal Data is protected by certain laws and regulations. For instance, if you are a data subject in the European Economic Area, you have certain rights with respect to your personal data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (“GDPR”).
You may: (i) ask whether we have any personal data about you and request a copy of such personal data; (ii) request that we update or correct inaccuracies in your personal data; (iii) request that we delete your personal data; (iv) request a portable copy of your personal data; (v) request that we restrict the processing of your personal data if such processing is inappropriate; and (vi) object to our processing of your personal data. These rights are subject to applicable law.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via our website through the “Contact” section at https://www.dwf-labs.com/contact and specify which right you are seeking to exercise. We may require specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and process your request. Please note that we retain information as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected and may continue to retain and use information even after a data subject request in accordance with our legitimate interests, including as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud, and enforce our agreements.
7. Contact Us