Last Updated: 1 February 2024
This website is owned and operated by DWF Labs (the “Company”). All content, including text, graphics, images, and logos, is the property of the Company or its content suppliers and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
2. Use of Content
You may use the content on this website for personal, non-commercial purposes only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any content obtained from this website without the express written consent of the Company.
3. User Conduct
You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe on the rights of others or restrict or inhibit their use and enjoyment of this website. You agree not to:
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or hateful;
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through this website;
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
4. Links to Other websites
This website may contain links to other websites that are not under the control of the Company. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any linked website. We provide these links for your convenience only, and the inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the linked website by the Company.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties
This website and its content are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The Company does not warrant that this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
6. Regulatory Disclaimers
The Company does not offer services for managing or safeguarding cryptocurrency assets or traditional currencies on behalf of third parties, investors, or customers. It is not authorized, exempted, or regulated by any regulatory authority.
The material on this site is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation for purchasing cryptocurrency assets or derivatives. It is not intended for distribution in jurisdictions where it violates local laws or regulations, in particular and not limited to counterparties that is a U.S. Person. Users accessing this site must comply with applicable laws.
7. Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall the Company be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, this website or its content, even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
9. Governing Law
12. Entire Agreement