In episode 16 of DWF Chats we hosted Justin Hyun, the Head of Incubation at TON Foundation.
TON is a fully decentralized layer-1 blockchain designed by Telegram to onboard billions of users. It boasts ultra-fast transactions, tiny fees, easy-to-use apps, and is environmentally friendly.
- 0:40 - What is The Open Network (TON)?
- 1:39 - TON + @DoraHacksGlobal Hackathon
- 2:37 - How TON facilitates Web2 to Web3 transition
- 4:15 - The potential of TON products and ecosystem
- 7:58 - More details about the TON hackathon
- 10:58 - Holistic incubation on TON
- 11:40 - The global TON Community
- 14:42 - How to get started on TON: https://ton.org/docs
DWF Chats is a Web3 podcast brought to you by DWF Labs, the global digital asset market maker and multi-stage web3 investment firm. Visit http://www.dwf-labs.com