In the upcoming episode of DWF Chats (S2|E6), we have the pleasure of welcoming Bob Guzman as our guest. Bob is the co-founder and CEO of Homology Digital, a platform that provides cutting-edge tools for institutional digital asset managers to streamline their portfolio management.
Bob's extensive expertise in the digital asset management industry has earned him a great reputation within the community. His vision and entrepreneurial spirit have been instrumental in building Homology Digital into a powerful platform that makes it easier for institutional asset managers to manage their portfolios.
We are excited to hear more about Bob's journey and insights on digital asset management in this episode of DWF Chats.
- 1:02 - Introduction to the Problem and the Solution that Homology brings to the market
- 3:16 - The challenges of transforming knowledge into a tool
- 4:42 - The Homology Digital team
- 6:17 - Risk in the trad-fi vs the digital space
- 8:45 - Where does the name Homology Digital come from?
- 10:42 - The role of technology in finance and trading
- 12:05 - The challenge of communicating Homology to institutions
- 14:46 - Status of the industry and roadmap
- 16:16 - Target market for Homology Digital
- 18:50 - Competitive landscape
- 21:24 - Transitioning from traditional finance to the digital space
DWF Chats is a Web3 podcast brought to you by DWF Labs, a global digital asset market maker and multi-stage web3 investment firm.